Monday, July 27, 2009

Dedicated host servers

dedicated host servers

InMotionHosting.com

Simplify and succeed with dedicated servers from InMotion Hosting.
100% Dell Servers - Unlike many of our competitors, we do not piece together our dedicated servers from the cheapest parts available.
CPanel Included - Your control panel is included. There are no hidden costs like with most of our competitors.
True 24x7 Support Included - Yes, we are here for you and at no additional charge!
No Risk to Try - Free Setup and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
InMotion has given my growing company the reliability, flexibility and consistency that I have been looking for. Their customer service and technical support have always been fast and efficient. I have never waited on hold and have always had my requests handled promptly and professionally. I wish all my vendors were as effective as InMotion.
In the world of hosting it's difficult to find a company with any customer service at a price you can afford. My experience was NO customer service and corresponding via email many times hours between responses. That experience was changed dramatically when I found InMotionHosting.com I actually was able to speak to a real person and was frankly shocked at the level of service they offer at such reasonable prices. I had websites scattered all over the web with people who didn't care if they had my business or not.
I currently have about 25 sites with InMotion Hosting and plan to have many more. I spend well into 6 figures every month on online advertising and having my sites up is crucial to my business. I have no one that even comes close to the level of service that I have received from InMotion Hosting I have talked to their staff on both east and west coast and there has been no drop off in service. They have actually gone above and beyond what I expected. I would highly recommend them and as far as I am concerned they are absolutely #1 with me
More

No comments:

Post a Comment